back to top?
Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 5:37 PM

I wasn't very excited about the concert at first but HE GOT ME SWOONING OVER HIM THROUGHOUT THE CONCERT! I really really really must say that HE'S SO CHARMING! I LOVE HIS VOICE, I LOVE THE WAY HE SINGS, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM! How can anyone sing so well so naturally! + he sang Yaoyao's Ai de bao bao, and Wondergirls' Nobody with all the actions. DAMN CUTE ONLY LA.
I took like one million photos, i just couldn't help it! He was so near to me cause i was seated at the 4th row from the front and I could see him sooooo clearly!
Ahhhhhh crazy already la, enjoy the photos!














He looks so good in white!






He said that he's not v good at talking, especially in big events like a concert, but he is supposed to talk to the audience for 2 full minutes and he finds that a challenge. He spoke to us but he wasn't on stage, instead, his substitute poster was there. Lol.
This costume was quite funny, made him look like a cauliflower.









He was on roller blades for this one and i find it quite creative. He almost fell down twice, got us all worried and he told us " Bu yao dan xin wo, wo you lian guo!" hahaha so cute.




















Yay I LOVE JAM!